Self-Help and Support Groups
Self-Help and Support Groups that meet at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital provide individuals and family members with information, education and assistance in learning to cope with the emotional and practical aspects of an illness and other health-related conditions.
These groups are also a wonderful opportunity to meet others and share information, experiences, strengths and hopes.
Please note that not all groups meet every month and meeting locations vary, call ahead to verify the time and meeting location.
For more information regarding support groups, please contact the Community Education Department at (732) 846-0131.
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- ALS Support Group
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS Support Group
- Bariatric Support Group
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Depression and Mood Disorder Support Group
- Gynecologic Cancer Support Group
- Kidney and Pancreas Transplant Support Group
- Living With Cancer Support Group
- NA (Narcotics Anonymous) Support Group
- New Jersey Brain Aneurysm and AVM Support Group
- New Moms - New Babies: A New Mother's Support Group
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Support Group
- Parkinson's Disease Afternoon Support Group
- Parkinson's Disease Evening Support Group
- Stroke: True Life After Stroke Support Group