Corporate Discount Program
- The Executive Health Program accepts most major insurance plans.
- Please call us at (800) 439-5012 prior to your appointment to confirm your coverage.
- The diagnostic portion of the examination will be processed through your insurance plan.
- The concierge fee is considered a non-covered service that you will be responsible for on the day of your visit.
- Payment is expected on the day of your exam unless previous billing arrangements have been made with your company.
To support you in your Corporate Wellness Initiatives, we welcome you to join our corporate discount program that enables companies of 100 or more to receive a discounted rate. For more information and to discuss your eligibility, please contact our Business Outreach Liaison, Sejal Dave, at 732-418-8006 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Insurance
A concierge fee is required at the time of your visit.
The Executive Health Program submits the balance of
charges to the patient’s insurance company on his or her behalf.
Patients will be responsible for any co-payments or deductibles
as defined by individual health plans.
Please note that this fee is considered a “non-covered benefit” by most
health plans. Specifically, it covers the expedited concierge services
offered by The Executive Health Program including:
- Comprehensive on-site services
- Extended, 90-minute one-on-one physician contact
- Same-day “Stat” results on testing services
- Concierge service for scheduling
- All follow-up needs
The fee includes, but is not limited to:
- Single-day comprehensive medical exam and testing
- All services provided in one location
- Invaluable dedicated time spent with your physician for a thorough
and complete history and physical utilizing his/her medical expertise
- Access to all centers of excellence, medical, surgical and laboratory
resources of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Access to your executive health coordinators via e-mail or telephone
with response and follow-up in a timely manner on any medical
issues or concerns
- Assistance with future scheduling of necessary medical testing at
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Communication of exam and test results to your primary care physician
- A copy of your test results and physical exam for your personal records
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital is pleased to participate in the following health plans:
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Workers Comp
- Cigna Health Plans
- Consumer Health Network
- HealthCare Payers Coalition
- Horizon BC and BS of NJ
- NJ Carpenters
- NY Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- Aetna Medicare
- Amerihealth Medicare
- Bravo Health
- Horizon Medicare Blue
- Oxford Medicare (includes United Secure Horizons)
- HorizonNJ Health (formerly Mercy)
- United Community and State (formerly Americhoice)
Work Comp & No Fault
- Amerihealth Work Comp
- Horizon Casualty No Fault
- Horizon Casualty Work Comp
- NJ Manufacturers
- Qualcare Workers Comp
- Aetna IOE
- Cigna Lifesource Network
- Optum Transplant Network