Best in Class
Diversity, inclusion, and cultural competency at Robert Wood Johnson Health System are imperative to our mission of being a leading, nationally distinguished academic medical center. In our quest to ensure health equity and close health disparities, they are core values that are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We’re working to foster a culture of inclusion that enriches our workforce, physicians, patients, families, partners and communities. At RWJ, valuing diversity acknowledges that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity. Inclusion begins with acknowledging the behaviors linked to creating a culture of dignity, innovation, and cultural effectiveness.
The Institute for Diversity and Health Management, an American Hospital Association (AHA) affiliate, has recognized RWJUH as a “Best in Class” hospital for diversity management and addressing health disparities.
RWJ Diversity and Inclusion Goals:
- To reduce and eliminate health disparities among our diverse patients and communities
- To ensure equal access for our patients and employees
- To deliver culturally competent care and services—while increasing patient safety and patient satisfaction
- To increase and leverage a broader range of competencies
- To foster a culture of dignity, innovation and cultural effectiveness
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about:
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital is an equal opportunity employer -- M/F/Vet/Disability