Constantine Simos, DMD
Dr. Simos specializes in Oral / Maxillofacial Surgery.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medical, Pittsburgh, PA
- Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Flynn TR, Simos C: The Timing of Incision and Drainage. IN Knowledge Update, Third Edition, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2001
- Sugiyama M, Suei Y, Takata T, Simos C: Radiopaque Mass at the Mandibular Ramus. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 59: 1211-1214, October 2001
- Adamo AK, Boguslaw B, Coomaraswamy MA, Simos C: Case Report: Clear Cell Odontogenic Tumor, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 60:121-126, January, 2002
- Simos C, Flynn TR, Piecuch JF, Topazian RG: Infections of the Oral Cavity. In Feigin RD, Cherry JD, Demmler GJ, Kaplan S (eds):Textbook of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 5th Edition, Philadelphia, PA,W.B. Saunders, 2004
Physicians, click here to submit changes or additions to your profile.