Molly Gabel, MD
Dr. Gabel specializes in General Radiation Oncology.
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- American Board of Radiology
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Urologic Oncology
- Gabel, M. “Emergencies and Palliation”, Handbook of Radiation Oncology, in press.
- Kearney TJ, Gabel M, August DA. Lumpectomy Plus Tamoxifen With or Without Irradiation in Older Women. The American Journal of Oncology Review, March 2005; 4(3):139-146.
- Gabel M, “Modern Prostate Brachytherapy: Editorial Commentary,” in Management of Prostate Cancer, Cummings, et al., 2004, pp. 227-229.
- Leak B, Wei JT, Gabel M, Peabody JO, Menon M, Demers R, Tewari A. Relevant Patient And Tumor Considerations For Early Prostate Cancer Treatment. Seminars in Urol Onc. February 2002; 20(1):39-44.
Physicians, click here to submit changes or additions to your profile.