Applications to Somerset are only accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service. Application information is available from the ERAS Web site
or from the Dean's Office at your medical school.
These criteria are meant as general guidelines and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
- Medical school must be listed on the Medical Schools Recognized by the Medical Board of California. http://www.mbc.ca.gov/applicant/schools_recognized.html#heading
- For the class entering residency on July 1, 2015, graduation from medical school must be after Sept. 1, 2014.
- Direct, (hands-on) supervised clinical experience in the United States, externships and observerships excluded.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from physicians from physicians with whom applicatn has had direct, (hands-on) clinical experience
- Somerset Family Medicine Residency does not consider applicants in need of a visa.
For more information about our program, please e-mail or call us at 908-685-2899 for more details.