Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Adult volunteer opportunities are available mornings, afternoons and evenings, seven days a week at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and many of our off-site locations. There are a wide variety of opportunities – everyone can make a difference!
Adult volunteer requirements include:
- Completed Volunteer Profile Form
- Submission of two personal references
- Personal Interview with the director of Volunteer Services
- A weekly commitment of service, with a minimum of 100 hours of volunteer service during a nine-month period
- A criminal background check, including a Social Security number verification
- Attendance at an orientation session and on-the-job training
- Tuberculosis screening (two step process) performed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset at no charge
- Flu Shot (mandated during designated flu season)
- Health certificate completed by the applicant’s personal physician
- Purchase of Volunteer uniform shirt or jacket for $10
Click here to submit a Profile Form to the Department of Volunteer Services.
Once your references are processed and received, you will be contacted for an interview. Every effort is made to find a position that balances each person’s interests, skills and availability with the medical center’s needs.
We look forward to meeting you and finding a rewarding position for you to assist Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.
For more information, call 908-685-2952.