Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital offers comprehensive rehabilitation services for a broad range of injuries and conditions. Our certified staff provides personalized rehabilitation for individuals who are recovering from an accident, sports injury or joint replacement surgery or who are coping with a medical condition such as arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, wounds and neurological impairments such as strokes.
New Brunswick Campus
- Physical Therapy for infants, children and adults with physical dysfunction or pain. Physical therapy combines strength and mobility in order to restore movement and promote the highest level of function.
- Occupational Therapy treating patients with psychosocial, developmental or physical disabilities. Our occupational therapists help patients regain and rebuild all necessary skills for maximum function on a daily basis.
- Vestibular Therapy for Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), Labyrinthitis, Vestibular neuritis, Ménière’s disease, Inner ear concussion syndrome, Traumatic brain injury, CVA/stroke, and Post-concussion syndrome
- Our Speech and Hearing Program provides a full-range of diagnostic, therapeutic, counseling and referral services to patients of all ages from infants to children to adults and seniors.
- Our The Limb Preservation Program is part of the Cardiovascular Center of Excellence at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, is dedicated to the preservation of the lower extremities. The program offers advanced treatment options for patients with wounds on the foot, ankle and leg, which may require amputation as a treatment option.
- The Center for Wound Healing provides a multi-disciplinary physician panel that utilizes the most advanced technologies and treatments for the care and management of chronic, non-healing wounds.
- Physical Therapy includes back and neck care, lymphedema services, a vestibular and balance program, tai chi program, pre- and post-joint replacement programs, stroke rehabilitation and wound care
- Occupational Therapy includes hand therapy services, splinting, lymphedema services, stroke rehabilitation and wound care
- Industrial Rehabilitation Services provide functional capacity evaluations, job analysis and pre-employment screenings for the injured worker
- Speech, Voice, Swallowing and Hearing Center includes services for speech, language, voice and swallowing disorders, and audiological evaluation
- Sports Performance and Rehabilitation Center, located in Bridgewater, offers an array of sports performance and medical wellness programs.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation is a structured and monitored program for those at risk for or recovering from cardiac disease