Visitors make a hospital stay more pleasant and are important to your recovery. The medical center encourages visits but must regulate visiting privileges in order to give you time for essential rest.
General guidelines for visitors:
- General visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., see exceptions.
- Visitors shall be limited to two at a time.
For the health and safety of our patients, no children under the age of 13 are permitted except:
- Children undergoing medical tests, therapy or other procedures
- Siblings of newborns
- Children visiting patients who are at the end of life (nurse must confirm)
- Children attending family support meetings (not held on patient units)
- Children who are permitted to visit will be given a special visitor pass.