2014 Employee Giving Campaign
Support RWJ Somerset!
This year’s Employee Giving Campaign will be aligned with the popular Steeplechase Distance Run/Walk to be held on Sunday, September 28 at Amsterdam School in Hillsborough.
Great prizes will be awarded to the Top Fundraisers!
- Raise $500 and receive a Steeplechase Distance Run/Walk apparel item. (You choose from on-line market).
- Raise $1,000 and also be entered into a raffle for the opportunity to win either two premium seats at a Broadway play of your choice or two VIP seats to a 2015 New York Yankees home game.
- The Top Fundraiser (with a minimum of $2,000 raised) will win the opportunity to experience a 2015 Somerset Patriots baseball game from one of the luxury suites (30 guest max; food and beverages not included).
3 Easy Ways to Participate
- Make a Personal Contribution.
Check, Payroll Deduction, and Online Donations accepted.
- Sign Up to Run or Walk on Sept. 28. Register here
- Ask Others to Sponsor You.
Collect donations from family and friends using the hardcopy Tracking Sheet or the online “Friends Asking Friends” program. Create a personalized fundraising page.
Become an Event Volunteer
– Somerset Health Care Foundation events provide funding for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset programs and services and provide family-friendly events for the community. Volunteers are an integral part of our events and handle a multitude of tasks. We love our volunteers ... come out and see how helping to make a fundraising event a success for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset can make you feel great, too!