1. Can I walk the 10K or 5K?
2. Where will the results be posted?
3. What time should I arrive for my race?
At least 45 minutes prior to the race start.
10K Run - 8:45 a.m.
5K Run - 9:30 a.m
2 Mile Walk - 9:30 a.m.
4. Can I push a stroller or baby jogger?
10K Run - NO
5K Run - NO
2M Walk - YES.
5. How can I become a sponsor?
6. Where can I find directions to the race?
For driving directions click here.
7. Is there water on the course?
Yes for 10K and 5K Runs
8. Are there restrooms on the course?
No, but there are restrooms at the registration area.
9. What are Kids' Sprints?
Short races for kids aged 2-11 at distances between 25 and 150 yards.
10. What if I can’t walk 2 miles?
Walkers can shorten the distance to 1 mile at our "Walk Turnaround."
11. Where can I find more event information?
Contact the Steeplechase Distance Run/Walk helpline at:
908-685-2885 | email@example.com